TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 09/03/14
- Posey's four RBIs lead stunning comeback
Buster Posey had a homer, two doubles and four RBIs as the Giants rallied from a six-run sixth-inning deficit to stun Jordan Lyles and the Rockies, 12-7, thanks in part to a six-run seventh on Tuesday night at Coors Field.
- Mariners hang on to back Paxton's solid start
A Mariners rotation that has relied heavily on its "Big Three" this season got another strong boost from rookie addition James Paxton on Tuesday as Seattle topped Oakland, 6-5, at O.co Coliseum.
- Brewers are still searching for offense down stretch
With center fielder Carlos Gomez returning to Milwaukee to rest a sprained left wrist, there's more pressure than ever for Ryan Braun or Aramis Ramirez to awaken a lineup that was the second-best in the National League before the All-Star break, averaging 4.4 runs per game. But Doug Melvin's been in baseball too long to point a spotlight at any player.
- Spangenberg keeps soaring with walk-off homer
In his second big league game, Cory Spangenberg ripped a walk-off home run on the first pitch he saw as a pinch-hitter in the ninth inning Tuesday night as the Padres edged the D-backs, 2-1, at Petco Park.
- Viciedo, Flowers power White Sox to extra-inning win
Dayan Viciedo's opposite-field home run leading off the 10th against Lester Oliveros sparked a three-run rally and pushed the White Sox to a 6-3 victory over the Twins on Tuesday night at Target Field.
- Legally lethal: Bogaerts, Betts rake in rout
With a pair of 21 year-olds belting the baseball all over Yankee Stadium on Tuesday night, the Red Sox were treated to an intriguing glimpse of what the future could hold in a 9-4 win over their rivals.
- Orioles stave off late Reds rally on rainy night
The O's scored five runs in the first two innings and held off a late Reds comeback for a 5-4 win on Tuesday at a rain-soaked Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
- Castro sprains left ankle on slide into home
Cubs shortstop Starlin Castro left Tuesday's game with a sprained left ankle suffered in an awkward slide at home plate in the first inning, and initial tests ruled out any fracture.
- J. Upton leaves game with bruised left triceps
Justin Upton exited Tuesday night's game against the Phillies with a bruised left triceps muscle. The Braves said his status is day to day.
- Stanton reaches 100-RBI mark for first time
Giancarlo Stanton got the best of a Jon Niese four-seam fastball in the third inning against the Mets on Tuesday to eclipse the 100-RBI mark.