TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 08/25/16
- Knee injury sends Benintendi to disabled list
Andrew Benintendi was placed on the disabled list on Thursday with a sprained left knee. Marco Hernandez was called up from Triple-A Pawtucket to take his spot on the roster.
- Rzepczynski traded to Nats; A's get 2B prospect
The Nationals acquired left-hander Marc Rzepczynski and cash in a trade with the A's for Minor League infielder Max Schrock on Thursday, the teams announced.
- Today's starting lineups: Aug. 25
Every lineup, every day, as they are made public by the clubs.
- Yu was due: Darvish HR a 1st! Beltre brilliant
Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre's 2,900th Major League hit was a game-winner. Beltre's two-out double in the eighth inning drove home Ian Desmond with the go-ahead run, and the Rangers held on for a 6-5 victory over the Reds on Wednesday night at Great American Park.
- Rangers, Indians play for AL's best record on MLB.TV
The two teams with the best records in the American League, the Rangers and Indians, open a four-game series tonight in Texas, with ace Cole Hamels set to take the mound for the Rangers.
- Confidence, consistency key to Russell's success
Defensively, Addison Russell leads all National League shortstops in zone rating (.873), and is seventh in fielding percentage (.978), making 10 errors in 113 starts. It's almost impossible to count how many times his defensive wizardry has been featured in postgame highlights.
- Dodger Stadium will host 2017 World Baseball Classic final
The North American venues for the 2017 World Baseball Classic were announced on Thursday, with host cities including Los Angeles, San Diego, Miami and Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Mauer held out of lineup with sore quads
Twins first baseman Joe Mauer was held out of the lineup for a second straight game with sore quads, and manager Paul Molitor said the injury is a bit more serious than originally thought.
- Upton's production up after time off
It's only been five games since his return, but it sure looks like a three-day break to work on his swing and clear his head was exactly what Justin Upton needed to find his groove again.
- Ledecky brings pool's gold; O's hold on in DC
Ledecky brings pool's gold; O's hold on in DC
- Inside baseball's growth in Argentina
The presence of Little League Baseball has allowed the sport to grow in Argentina, which hopes to someday produce a Major League player.
- To the races: MLB postseason schedule announced
Major League Baseball announced its 2016 postseason schedule on Tuesday, opening with the American League Wild Card Game presented by Budweiser on TBS on Tuesday, Oct. 4, and followed by the National League equivalent on ESPN one night later. The 112th World Series on FOX will begin on Tuesday, Oct. 25, in an AL city to be determined.