TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 07/26/14
- Hamilton exits with sore knee, gives way to Navarro
Left fielder Josh Hamilton exited with left knee soreness in the fourth inning Friday night of the Angels' 2-1 victory over the Tigers. Manager Mike Scioscia said the injury was day to day.
- Overturned call gives Orioles final out in Seattle
The Orioles sealed Friday's 2-1 win over the Mariners at Safeco Field in an unusual manner: with an overturned called at first base for the final out in the bottom of the 10th inning.
- Puig triples thrice as Dodgers rout Giants
Yasiel Puig had three triples and a double to lead a rout behind Zack Greinke, who struck out 10 in seven innings of an 8-1 win over the Giants that trimmed the Dodgers' deficit in the NL West to a half-game.
- Nats asked after Beltre with Zimmerman absent
With Ryan Zimmerman out with a hamstring injury, two baseball sources revealed on Friday that the Nationals inquired about Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre, but the "Nationals were rebuffed" one of the sources said.
- Navarro steps up as Angels rally past Tigers
On Friday night, Efren Navarro had the big hit for the second time in a week, backing a Tyler Skaggs' one-run performance and lifting the Angels to a 2-1 win over the Tigers at Angel Stadium.
- If traded, Lester open to returning to Red Sox
Red Sox pitcher Jon Lester indicated that even if he was traded, he could perhaps re-sign with Boston as a free agent in the offseason.
- Reinsdorf OK after episode of lightheadedness
Jerry Reinsdorf, the Chicago White Sox and Chicago Bulls chairman, experienced an episode of lightheadedness on Friday night in Cooperstown that required medical attention, according to a statement issued by the White Sox. All tests Friday night on Reinsdorf, 78, indicate that he is fine. He is coherent, resting comfortably and communicating with his doctors and medical staff.
- Cards reportedly nearing deal with Pierzynski
The Cardinals are nearing a deal with free-agent catcher A.J. Pierzynski, according to multiple reports. George Kottaras, claimed by St. Louis off waivers on July 11, will reportedly be released to make room for Pierzynski.
- Greinke records rare four-strikeout inning
Zack Greinke recorded the second four-strikeout inning of his career on Friday night. It was fifth in history recorded by a Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher. Greinke, Chuck Finley and A.J. Burnett are the <a href="http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/history/rare_feats/index.jsp?feature=four_strikeouts_inning"><b>only pitchers in MLB history</a></b> with multiple four-strikeout innings.
- Service in a pinch: Butler homers off bench for win
Billy Butler came off the bench and blasted a two-run pinch-hit homer for a 6-4 victory over the Indians on Friday night, delighting a hometown crowd of 33,460.