TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 04/29/16
- Mets post 12 runs in franchise-record inning
The Mets scored 12 runs, including Yoenis Cespedes' grand slam, in Friday's third inning vs. the Giants, the most scored in a single frame in franchise history.
- Darvish set to head out for rehab stint
Rangers pitcher Yu Darvish threw 20 pitches Friday in his last session before beginning a rehabilitation assignment.
- Szczur's slam punctuates Cubs' big win
Anthony Rizzo smacked a tiebreaking RBI single with one out in the eighth inning and Matt Szczur followed with his first career grand slam to lift the Cubs to a 6-1 victory over the Braves on Friday at Wrigley Field. With the win, the Cubs are now 17-5 and off to their best start since the 1907 team was 18-4 in its first 22 games.
- VOTE: Cast this summer's starring roles
Help pick the lineups in San Diego on July 12. Cast your Esurance MLB All-Star Ballot up to 5 times in any 24-hour period for a maximum of 35 times.
- Jones receives Marvin Miller Man of the Year Award
Orioles center fielder Adam Jones was honored in a pregame ceremony on Friday as Jones was presented with the 2015 Marvin Miller Man of the Year Award by teammate Darren O'Day.
- Chapman becomes U.S. citizen
Aroldis Chapman will be cleared to appear out of the Yankees' bullpen on May 9, and when he makes his debut in pinstripes, the flame-throwing closer will do so as a United States citizen.
- 5 minor signings look like major bargains
Stories like Mat Latos' happen every offseason. Some free agents just slip through the cracks. So do some Minor Leaguers. They're part of another marketplace, one that doesn't require a lot of money to play in and rewards the clubs with smarts and vision.
- Today's starting lineups: April 29
Every lineup, every day, as they are made public by the clubs.
- Ketchup, M.J. & bulldozers: 10 contract quirks
Ketchup, M.J. & bulldozers: 10 contract quirks
- #ASGWorthy: Story's hot start leads NL shortstops
Trevor Story set an National League rookie record on Wednesday when he hit his ninth home run of April, but he's not the only Senior Circuit shortstop deserving an All-Star selection.
- SoE: Lupica: Dee's big test lies ahead
So it's Dee Gordon this time who looks like the one addicted to more fame and bigger stats, even if his body never changed.
- Verlander wants stronger penalties for PEDs
Tigers right-hander Justin Verlander has been one of Major League Baseball's most outspoken players regarding positive tests for performance-enhancing drugs resulting in immediate suspensions and not allowing players to play while an appeal runs its course.
- Rehab assignment set for Rangers' Hamilton
Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton will start a Minor League rehab assignment to test his left knee on Saturday.