TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 11/27/15
- Upton Jr.'s under-the-radar comeback season
There is one player whose impressive comeback you may have missed, despite getting traded and going through a personal rebranding: Melvin Upton Jr.
- Young backstops look to catch on with Rockies
After a couple of early offseason moves, the Rockies are short on experienced options to back up regular catcher Nick Hundley. There's the rest of the offseason to add a veteran or two, but Dustin Garneau and Tom Murphy hope their debuts at the end of 2015 could lead to roster spots next season.
- Inbox: Talkin' prospects after Turkey Day
MLBPipeline's Jonathan Mayo answers fans' questions in a Thanksgiving holiday edition of the Inbox.
- Game Changers: No divisions and new playoff format
What if baseball eliminated divisional play, wrote a somewhat balanced schedule and six teams in each league made the postseason?
- 5 reasons Cespedes will draw high interest
Regardless of where Yoenis Cespedes plays next season, he'll certainly be expected to make a significant impact. With that in mind, here's a look at five statistics that figure to help make Cespedes one of this offseason's most sought-after free agents.
- Doolittle gives holiday gift to Syrian refugees
A's pitcher Sean Doolittle and his girlfriend, Eireann Dolan, spent the night before Thanksgiving hosting Syrian refugees for a holiday meal in Chicago.
- Shopping for deals? GMs may try these
The Hot Stove has started with a bang, and so far, teams have been focused on improving via trades. In the spirit of Black Friday, here are five deals we'd like to see based on team needs and fits.
- Rumor roundup: Bucs open to offers on '16 FAs
Major League Baseball's rumor mill moved slower than usual on Thursday -- like most of America after a Thanksgiving feast. Still, there were a few notable rumblings on the Hot Stove.
- 5 reasons J. Upton is highly coveted
After spending his first six seasons with the D-backs, Justin Upton could now be on his way to playing for his third team in three years, after spending the past two seasons with the Braves and Padres, respectively. Here's a look at five stats from Upton's career that could be a sign of things to come for his 2016 team.
- Hot Stove isn't immune to Black Friday frenzy
As America straps on its bib and grabs the carving knife, go ahead and attack the bird. But you will want to leave some room for dessert: Baseball has been known to serve up some treats on Thanksgiving -- bombshells, not bonbons -- then join the Black Friday frenzy.
- Precious Medal: Thankful trip to White House
Yogi Berra passed away on September 22, a month before we were notified by the White House that he would receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom. The news then was bittersweet; I was sad that Grampa would not be able to get the medal in person, but so, so proud that he would receive the honor.