TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 07/28/14
- Dodgers fortify infield with trade for Barney
The Dodgers acquired middle infielder Darwin Barney from the Chicago Cubs on Monday for a player to be named or cash.
- MLB Notebook: Dodgers vying for 29th ERA title
If the Dodgers are going to add to their record total of 28 ERA titles, they have some work to do, as the 2014 club's 3.35 ERA currently comes in fourth in the Senior Circuit, behind the Nationals' 3.07, the Padres' 3.21 and the Braves' 3.32.
- Santana fans 11 as Braves blank Padres in finale
Ervin Santana tied a career high with 11 K's over eight shutout frames and Evan Gattis provided the offense as the Braves downed the Padres, 2-0, on Monday at Turner Field.
- Heyward exits, day to day with back soreness
Jason Heyward exited Monday afternoon's finale vs. the Padres due to lower back soreness.
- Lane, 37, etches name in Padres history
When Padres pitcher Jason Lane got Jordan Schafer on a first-pitch lineout to right field in the first inning Monday, he officially became the oldest pitcher to make his debut start in franchise history.
- Setbacks challenging, but Buxton persevering
When Byron Buxton is on the field, he's the most dynamic player in the Minor Leagues, the top prospect in all of baseball. He proved that a year ago, surpassing even the highest expectations placed upon the second overall pick in the 2012 First-Year Player Draft. But this year has brought a new set of challenges for Buxton.
- Savvy signings put teams in playoff contention
With Thursday's non-waiver Trade Deadline mere days away, the hunt is on for impact acquisitions. But it's important to remember some of the impact acquisitions that helped put teams in contention and on the "buy" side of the trade equation in the first place.
- Fredi leaning on bench in stretch without off-days
As the Braves played the 11th of 17 consecutive days out of the All-Star break on Monday, manager Fredi Gonzalez started Jordan Schafer and Phil Gosselin as part of an effort over the next few days to play the reserves and rest the regulars.
- Rejuvenated Gyorko activated from disabled list
Jedd Gyorko didn't just return to the Padres' clubhouse on Monday with a healed left foot, he did so with a renewed sense of optimism that his offensive struggles in the first two months of the season are behind him.
- How will Hall's Class of '15 shape up?
With the Hall of Fame still fresh on everyone's mind, we thought it would be fun -- yes, fun! -- to look ahead to next year's Hall of Fame class. We asked a panel of 40 media members from across the spectrum what their hypothetical 2015 Hall of Fame ballot would look like today, and the results should give you a good sense of what next year's HOF class will look like.