TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 07/01/16
- Stars align on MLB.TV for Angels-Sox clash at Fenway
Several of the leading vote-getters for this year's American League All-Star team will take the field at Fenway Park today, including each of the projected outfield starters.
- Buy or sell? Deadline analysis for each club
It's one month until the non-waiver Trade Deadline -- it's Aug. 1 this year -- which means rumors will be running rampant. It also means it's time to familiarize yourself with each club's Deadline decisions.
- Encarnacion, Gibbons ejected in 1st vs. Tribe
Edwin Encarnacion and manager John Gibbons didn't get to enjoy much of Canada Day, as both were ejected during the first inning of Friday afternoon's game against the Indians.
- Mad hacks: SF ace makes case vs. DH
Bruce Bochy made it clear before the Giants' 12-6 victory over the A's on Thursday night that Madison Bumgarner hitting in spite of being at an American League ballpark wasn't just for "fun."
- Today's starting lineups: July 1
Every lineup, every day, as they are made public by the clubs.
- Match the MLB team to its zoomed-in logo
Match the MLB team to its zoomed-in logo
- How Stance envisions future of MLB socks
How Stance envisions future of MLB socks
- Ft. Bragg game honors heroes like Lt. Col. Dwyer
We are inside the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg, our cameras are rolling, and I am sitting across from one of the most remarkable people I've met.
- Report: Red Sox lose 5 prospects, int'l signing rights
The Red Sox have been banned from signing any international players during the international signing period that starts Saturday, and they had five of their international teenage prospects from Venezuela declared free agents after an investigation by Major League Baseball showed the club circumvented the international bonus-pool regulations, according to a report by Yahoo! Sports.
- After start in South Side, Ray on to big things
Corey Ray sits behind the wheel of his car, cruising past Robichaux Park and Maxwell Street JJ Sausage. A slight grin emerges on his face as he approaches the Chicago Public Library and recalls the countless afternoons he spent there after school.
- SoE: Favorite MLB cap bracket hits Sweet 16
Sports on Earth's MLB best hat bracket rolls on with the Sweet 16, which features the Orioles vs. the Blue Jays.
- Rays potential sellers as trade season starts
Trade season is upon us, and given the Rays' position in the American League East standings entering their final game in June, they have the look of sellers.
- Troops, there it is! Fort Bragg venue iconic
A sparkling gem of a ballpark that will honor our nation's military with a visit from America's pastime this weekend has been constructed from the ground up in a few short months, and it is ready for the Fourth of July spotlight.