TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 11/23/14
- La Russa hosts weekend in Las Vegas supporting Pets for Vets
An illustrious list of dignitaries joined Tony La Russa in Las Vegas to support Pets for Vets, the latest project for the D-backs' chief baseball officer, aimed at providing military veterans with the recuperative companionship of dogs.
- In bid for Sandoval, Padres' offer 'very competitive'
The Padres made a "very competitive offer" to free-agent third baseman Pablo Sandoval, a baseball source told MLB.com late Saturday.
- Rumor roundup: Kemp interest growing
Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp is owed $107 million over the next five years, but an online report said that Kemp is "drawing interest." Here's a recap of the other Hot Stove stories of the day.
- UCLA retires No. 42, renames athletic facilities after Jackie
In honor of Jackie Robinson's enrollment 75 years ago, UCLA retired No. 42 in all its sports and renamed its athletic facilities the "Jackie Robinson Athletics and Recreation Complex."
- Musial exhibit sure to be hit with Cardinals fans
On Friday, the St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum opened its first temporary exhibit, Stan Musial: "The Man" Off the Field. The exhibit focuses on the life and contributions that Musial made outside of baseball, and it will be in place until next November.
- D-backs deal right-handers Bolsinger, Brewer
The D-backs traded right-handed pitcher Mike Bolsinger to the Dodgers on Saturday for cash considerations, the team announced, and sent right-hander Charles Brewer to the Indians.
- Historic football rivalry runs wild in Yankee Stadium
The most-played rivalry in college football came to Yankee Stadium on Saturday as Lafayette defeated Lehigh, 27-7, in the 150th meeting between the schools. Among those in attendance for the game was Cubs manager Joe Maddon, a member of Lafayette's class of 1976.
- Dodgers acquire Bolsinger from D-backs
The Dodgers acquired right-hander Mike Bolsinger from the D-backs on Saturday in exchange for cash considerations. Bolsinger made his big league debut this season and made his first career start at Dodger Stadium on April 19.
- Fall League puts six players on fantasy watch
Plenty of under-the-radar prospects were able to raise their stock a bit in the Arizona Fall League. Here are six such players that could make an impact in fantasy leagues in 2015 or beyond.
- Switch-pitcher Venditte inks Minor League deal
The ambidextrous Pat Venditte will take his switch-pitching talents to Oakland on a Minor League deal that includes an invitation to big league Spring Training, according to a recent tweet from his agent, Marc Kligman.