TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 05/24/15
- Bolsinger rides 'roller coaster' curve in gem
In a contest in which a Dodgers starting pitcher would throw the season's first masterpiece, even Mike Bolsinger wouldn't have guessed Mike Bolsinger.
- Rizzo drives in six as Cubs snap D-backs' streak
Anthony Rizzo belted a three-run homer in the top of the ninth to power the Cubs to a 9-6 win over the D-backs on Saturday night at Chase Field.
- Coming off bench, Betts wows again for Sox
Red Sox manager John Farrell preached the importance of preparation to Mookie Betts before Saturday's 8-3 win over the Angels. And when Shane Victorino left the game with an injury in the third inning, forcing Betts to play on his scheduled day off, that advice seemed more prescient than ever.
- DraftKings picks: Seager, Cano, Sanchez
Welcome to DraftKings fantasy baseball, the Official Daily Fantasy Game of Major League Baseball. The players listed below could provide difference-making stats for DraftKings participants on Sunday.
- What to watch for in today's games
An exhilarating and entertaining series between the St. Louis Cardinals and Kansas City Royals will come to a close on Sunday afternoon when the two clubs finish out their three-game set at Kauffman Stadium.
- Bolsinger retires 23 straight; Dodgers take series
Mike Bolsinger pitched one-hit ball over a career-high eight innings and rookie Joc Pederson homered again as the Dodgers blanked the Padres Saturday night, 2-0.
- Descalso's rare homer snaps Giants' streak
Daniel Descalso's two-run homer in Saturday night's sixth inning enabled the Colorado Rockies to inch ahead and helped them claim a 5-3 victory over the San Francisco Giants, ending the defending World Series champions' eight-game winning streak.
- Matusz ejected for foreign substance on arm
After getting two quick outs in the bottom of the 12th inning on Saturday night, Orioles reliever Brian Matusz had his arm checked by umpires for a foreign substance and was ejected from Baltimore's 13-inning, 1-0 loss.
- Napoli blasts 2 HRs as Red Sox top Angels
Coming off perhaps their ugliest loss of the season, the Red Sox responded with their most well-rounded game in weeks en route to an 8-3 victory over the Angels on Saturday at Fenway Park.
- Hamilton plans to rejoin Rangers on Monday
A rain cancellation prevented Josh Hamilton from stepping onto the field for the Triple-A Round Rock Express on Saturday, but it didn't stop him from making some big news.
- Peterson revels in first career walk-off hit
Exactly one week after hitting his first career grand slam, Braves second baseman Jace Peterson tallied his first walk-off hit, sending Atlanta to a 3-2 victory over the Brewers in the 11th inning with a single to left-center field.