TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 05/29/16
- Mets' game of Dodge(r) ball turns Utley
After being thrown at earlier in the game, Chase Utley crushed a first-pitch changeup from Logan Verrett for a homer in the sixth to get Los Angeles on the board and followed that with a grand slam in the seventh to power the Dodgers to a 9-1 victory over the Mets at Citi Field on Saturday.
- Down 7-1 in 9th, 0 on, 1 out, KC wins!
Rookie Brett Eibner lashed a single to right off White Sox reliever Tommy Kahnle, scoring Drew Butera to cap an incredible seven-run rally in the ninth and give the Royals an 8-7 walk-off win on Saturday afternoon at Kauffman Stadium.
- Darvish returns to Rangers as if he'd never left
Rangers manager Jeff Banister answered multiple questions about Yu Darvish after a 5-2 Rangers victory over the Pirates on Saturday night. His final words went directly to the point.
- VOTE: Send MLB's best to San Diego
Help pick the lineups in San Diego on July 12. Cast your Esurance MLB All-Star Ballot up to 5 times in any 24-hour period for a maximum of 35 times.
- Aces look to claim series finales on MLB.TV
Today's Major League schedule will end with Clayton Kershaw and Bartolo Colon squaring off at Citi Field, but even before that, there are plenty of intriguing matchups to watch.
- Trout joins elite company with 150th homer
Angels center fielder Mike Trout continued his quick rise through the historical ranks Saturday, launching his 150th career home run in the first inning of Saturday's game against Houston.
- Jays use two rallies to walk off vs. Red Sox
Devon Travis hit a walk-off infield single in the ninth inning as the Blue Jays rallied twice to steal a victory away from the Red Sox with a 10-9 victory on Saturday afternoon.
- JBJ has earned his place on AL All-Star team
Jackie Bradley Jr. is one of the coolest things to happen in baseball this season. So is that why he deserves a spot on the American League All-Star team? Actually, yes.
- Posey's 2-HR day helps Giants rally past Rockies
Buster Posey's second three-run homer of the game keyed a six-run eighth inning as the Giants won for the 14th time in their last 16 games, 10-5, over the Rockies at Coors Field on Saturday afternoon.
- 2016 MLB Draft: Complete coverage
The next wave of future stars will enter the MLB pipeline during the MLB Draft on June 9-11. Get complete coverage -- Top 100 Prospects list, news, video, Draft order and more -- on Draft Central, and watch the Draft live on MLB.Network and MLB.com.
- SOE: Shaw speaks softly, carries big stick
Travis Shaw has quietly put together a breakout season for a Red Sox roster overflowing with young stars.