TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 07/01/16
- Tribe wins record 14th straight in epic 19
The Indians' 14-game winning streak is alive and well. All it took was 19 innings and more than six hours to get there.
- Papi passes HOF trio with 522nd home run
David Ortiz's 2,000th hit for the Red Sox was also a milestone homer -- No. 522 -- in which he passed Hall of Famers Ted Williams, Willie McCovey and Frank Thomas for 19th on the all-time list.
- Cozart's foul ball sneakily hooks fair
Cozart's foul ball sneakily hooks fair
- D-backs hold off on Greinke DL decision
The D-backs have not decided yet whether to put Zack Greinke on the disabled list, and the right-hander told them he felt better Friday than he did Tuesday when he was removed from his start at the beginning of the third inning.
- Frazier wants to defend Derby title
Todd Frazier probably had his sights set on participating in the 2016 Home Run Derby during upcoming All-Star Game festivities in San Diego shortly after winning the 2015 competition in Cincinnati.
- First Base: Fort Bragg Game unprecedented
Major League Baseball players do what they do for many reasons. They play ball because it's fun, because it's a chance to be a kid again. They do it to delight fans, to break records, to win championships. They do it for their livelihoods, for their families, for their hometowns and native countries. But on Sunday, the Atlanta Braves and Miami Marlins will play a historic baseball game at a remarkable American venue, and they'll do it for another reason that can never be questioned. They'll play the Fort Bragg Game to simply say, "Thank you."
- Theo: Cubs trade to boost 'pen not imminent
The Cubs will be getting help for their bullpen in the second half, but don't jump to conclusions that they've made a trade.
- Felix feels good after bullpen, eager to return
Felix Hernandez just wants to pitch. The Mariners' ace was adamant after a 43-pitch bullpen session on Friday that he was ready.
- Buy or sell? Deadline analysis for each club
It's one month until the non-waiver Trade Deadline -- it's Aug. 1 this year -- which means rumors will be running rampant. It also means it's time to familiarize yourself with each club's Deadline decisions.
- Teams go global as int'l signing period begins
Kevin Maitan, the crown jewel of international class of 2016 and the top prospect on MLB.com's list of Top 30 International Prospects, is among the talented young players who will sign during the international signing period that begins Saturday.
- SoE: Favorite MLB cap bracket hits Sweet 16
Sports on Earth's MLB best hat bracket rolls on with the Sweet 16, which features the Orioles vs. the Blue Jays.
- Today's starting lineups: July 1
Every lineup, every day, as they are made public by the clubs.