TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 07/31/15
- Teixeira sets switch-hitting HR mark
Mark Teixeira set a Major League record by homering from both sides of the plate for the 14th time in his career on Friday night, breaking a tie with former teammate Nick Swisher for the most all-time.
- Wilson new keystone in no-roles bullpen
Nobody predicted a five-out save Thursday night, but when Alex Wilson entered the game with one out in the eighth inning, the Tigers figured it was his game to lose.
- Storen, agent meet with Rizzo to discuss role
Soon after the Nationals landed in New York on Thursday night, reliever Drew Storen and his agent, Brodie Van Wagenen, met with general manager Mike Rizzo to talk about Storen's future with the club, Van Wagenen confirmed to MLB.com.
- A's land lefty Doubront in deal with Blue Jays
The A's were minor players on Friday's non-waiver Trade Deadline scene, acquiring lefty Felix Doubront from the Blue Jays and dealing right-hander Ryan Cook to Boston after doing much of their heavy lifting in the last week.
- Hudson understands, welcomes Leake trade
Maintaining his reputation as a team-first individual, Tim Hudson welcomed Thursday night's trade that brought Mike Leake to the Giants.
- Rangers fortify 'pen; Gallardo still in rotation
In addition to acquiring left-handed starter Cole Hamels, the Rangers made two significant additions to their bullpen this week.
- D-backs pursue Chapman, then stand pat
The D-backs made a strong play for Reds closer Aroldis Chapman, but in the end felt the price was too high and stood pat as the non-waiver Trade Deadline passed Friday afternoon.
- Mets fans show Flores love with ovations
Two nights removed from a standing ovation that had him in tears and thinking his time in New York was over, infielder Wilmer Flores received multiple rounds of applause Friday from Mets fans.
- Fan at Astros game taken to hospital
A male fan laid unresponsive for more than 10 minutes in the stands before the Astros' series opener with the D-backs on Friday and was transported from Minute Maid Park to a local hospital, according to an Astros spokesman.
- The best Deadline acquisition? Carlos Gomez
There was no shortage of trades made during the week leading up to the deadline, but was any one of them a more perfect marriage of team and player than Houston getting Carlos Gomez? Perhaps not.
- Ackley brings razor, utility to Yankees
Returning to a clean-shaven look for the first time in two years, Dustin Ackley admitted that he needed a nudge toward the bathroom mirror for his transformation into a Yankee, but the infielder-outfielder is excited to see what comes next.