TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 04/28/15
- Statcast may have key to fantasy fortunes
With the advent of Statcast, teams, media and fans -- particularly those who play fantasy baseball -- will have at their disposal new tools through which to assess the true talent level of Major League Baseball's players. And thanks to batted-ball data in the form of launch angle and exit velocity, we may now be better equipped to predict the game's next breakout sluggers.
- Tonight's White Sox-Orioles game in Baltimore postponed
The Orioles, after consulting with Major League Baseball and state and local officials, postponed Tuesday night's game against the White Sox.
- Lowrie leaves Astros to have MRI on thumb
Astros shortstop Jed Lowrie is scheduled to fly to Houston on Tuesday to undergo an MRI exam on his right thumb, which he injured while sliding home in the eighth inning of Monday night's 9-4 win over the Padres at Petco Park.
- Shields does his part with 12 strikeouts against Astros
James Shields' 12-strikeout performance wasn't enough to lead the Padres to victory on Monday night, but they're no doubt thrilled with the right-hander's numbers after his first five starts with the club.
- Pederson's pop, defense lead Dodgers to win
Joc Pederson had the biggest moments Monday night at Dodger Stadium as the Dodgers finally won in their fourth try against the Giants this season, 8-3.
- Confident Castro blossoming for Cubs
Starlin Castro's play on the field and his emergence in the clubhouse signal that he could be exactly what the Cubs need at shortstop.
- Astros pull away from Padres for eighth win in nine games
Home runs by Jed Lowrie, Jason Castro and Colby Rasmus led the Astros to their eighth win in nine games, a 9-4 victory over the Padres despite a 12-K performance from James Shields on Monday night in San Diego.
- Injuries impact newly expanded Top Draft Prospects list
There are always several variables scouts have to deal with when evaluating a Draft class and deciding who to pick. As the 2015 First-Year Player Draft rapidly approaches (June 8-10), and MLB.com launches its Top 100 Draft Prospects list, it has become painfully obvious, pardon the pun, what the biggest wrench in Draft plans has been: injuries.
- Rodgers stands out, but top Draft pick isn't settled
The 2015 First-Year Player Draft lacks a clear-cut top selection as we've seen in the past. St. Mary's (Fla.) High shortstop Brendan Rodgers began the year as MLBPipeline.com's No. 1 prospect and maintains that position on our updated Top 100 list, but he's not a slam dunk.
- DraftKings picks: Carpenter, Votto, Wacha
DraftKings participants will have a handful of appealing mound options today, as several contests will feature staff aces in pitching-friendly venues.