TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 02/23/17
- 3 to get ready: MLB clubs, colleges set stage
Major League Baseball is back in action, and the schedule is filling up quickly. Today, the Detroit Tigers, Boston Red Sox and Philadelphia Phillies will play in Spring Training exhibitions.
- Bait & pitch: Mets fin-ish strong, reel in shark
Bait & pitch: Mets fin-ish strong, reel in shark
- Spring games on MLB.TV begin Friday
MLB.TV is back and it's better than ever. Watch live out-of-market games -- including almost 300 Spring Training games & the World Baseball Classic without blackouts in the U.S. -- on more than 400 devices.
- Seager says he didn't have 'A' swing in '16
Here's a stunning revelation, passed along by Dodgers manager Dave Roberts: Corey Seager said he didn't have his "A" swing last year.
- Japan heavily favored in Classic's first round
Japan has become the World Baseball Classic's preeminent team. Samurai Japan won the tournament in 2006 and repeated three years later. And by the time a champion is crowned at Dodger Stadium next month, Japan is likely to reach the semifinal for a fourth time.
- King Felix throws first BP of spring
Felix Hernandez threw his first live batting practice session Wednesday as he continued gearing up for his initial Cactus League start next week.
- Spring has arrived: Get tickets, skeds, gear
Ready to see your favorite squad back in action? Come out to see live Grapefruit and Cactus League action this spring.
- Story wants to pen tale on defense
Rockies shortstop Trevor Story hit 27 home runs in his rookie season, but he also wants to be known for his defense.
- Miami, SD, LA hosting WBC '17: Get tickets
You'll receive better seats and lower prices than fans who buy game by game. Tickets for the first, second and Championship Rounds are on sale now.
- Contreras catches on quick, earns place as backstop
Among hundreds of good decisions that allowed the Cubs to break their World Series drought, one of the best was made when Willson Contreras put on shinguards for the first time.
- Lupica: Hope springs anew for Amazin's
It gets lost now because of what the Cubs did, one year after Terry Collins' team swept them in the NLCS. But last September, by which time Matt Harvey was long gone and Jacob deGrom was gone and so was Steven Matz, the Mets were one of the best teams in baseball, and Collins was the best manager anywhere.
- Breaking down fantasy angles in outfield
From baseball's brightest stars to the next great fantasy steal lurking on the depth chart, everything you need to know is one click away.
- Hurl power: Twins reliever's pitching secret
Hurl power: Twins reliever's pitching secret