TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 07/23/16
- Sale scratched after 'clubhouse incident'
White Sox ace Chris Sale was scratched from Saturday's start vs. the Tigers due to what the club called a "clubhouse incident" in a statement.
- Cruz's slam, 7 RBIs leads Mariners in rout
Nelson Cruz brought the big bat on Saturday afternoon at Rogers Centre, slamming a pair of home runs, including a grand slam, and driving in seven to help the Mariners clinch its weekend series with the Blue Jays and earn a 14-5 victory.
- For Griffey and Piazza, both roads led to Cooperstown
The Mariners made Ken Griffey Jr. the first overall pick in the 1987 Draft. The following year, the Dodgers selected Mike Piazza with the 1,390th pick, in the 62nd round. From those vastly different starting points, the two have arrived at the same place at the same time.
- Piazza embracing Cooperstown experience
Set off from Cooperstown's main drag by a cluster of picturesque streets on one side, from Otsego Lake by a rich green lawn on the other, Otesaga Hotel is this weekend's social center for Baseball Hall of Famers. That includes Hall of Fame-elect Mike Piazza, who has just hours to go before his induction into Cooperstown at 1:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, with coverage beginning on MLB Network and MLB.com at 11 a.m.
- Hall of Fame induction weekend FAQ
Thousands travel to Cooperstown every year for the Hall of Fame induction ceremony, and for just about everyone who doesn't already live in the upstate New York area, the trek can be time-consuming. The good news is that it's well worth the effort, as this annual celebration is jam-packed with much more than just the ceremony.
- Griffey ready to accept place in baseball history
For Ken Griffey Jr., reality sank in as he walked into the National Baseball Hall of Fame for the first time on Friday night for a personal tour.
- Today's starting lineups: July 23
Every lineup, every day, as they are made public by the clubs.
- Griffey: Ortiz 'absolutely' Hall of Fame worthy
David Ortiz's complicated Hall of Fame case moved into the spotlight for a moment on Saturday, when Hall of Famer electee Ken Griffey Jr. endorsed the retiring Red Sox legend for a spot in Cooperstown.
- Glasnow's erratic start ends with shoulder discomfort
Pirates pitcher Tyler Glasnow's second Major League start ended in the top of the fourth inning Saturday because of right shoulder discomfort, the team announced.
- Posey's bruised foot doesn't keep him out
Giants catcher Buster Posey dispelled any fears about his bruised right ankle by starting Saturday's game against the New York Yankees, less than 24 hours after sustaining his injury.
- Most random Hall of Fame pit stops
If you blinked, you may have missed Mike Piazza's stint with the Marlins. Here are some brief stops by Hall of Famers.