TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 05/01/16
- Prayer of the Week: Papi HRs, child honored
David Ortiz's go-ahead home run that led to the Red Sox beating the Yankees, 4-2, on Friday night seemed big enough in the scope of a baseball game. But it turned out to have so much more meaning, particularly to a 5-year-old boy in Wyoming named Maverick Schutte.
- Stanton shot bruises Brewers' scoreboard
A day of rest did Giancarlo Stanton good. After sitting out Friday's series opener, the Marlins' slugger hit a 462-foot missile to center field off Brewers starter Chase Anderson in the fourth inning on Saturday
- Mets win 8th straight behind deGrom, Conforto
The Mets put a fitting cap to a dream April on Saturday, rocketing two more homers behind a gutsy Jacob deGrom performance on their way to their eighth straight victory, a 6-5 win over the Giants at Citi Field.
- VOTE: Cast this summer's starring roles
Help pick the lineups in San Diego on July 12. Cast your Esurance MLB All-Star Ballot up to 5 times in any 24-hour period for a maximum of 35 times.
- MLB.TV slate features Thor-MadBum, Sale vs. O's
Two of the most highly-regarded hurlers in baseball go head-to-head Sunday afternoon when the Giants' Madison Bumgarner opposes the Mets' Noah Syndergaard.
- High fives: Zimmermann 5-0 with 0.55 ERA
Jordan Zimmermann continued his dominant start to the season with another sterling performance, and he was backed by a three-run homer from Justin Upton to lift the Tigers to a 4-1 win over the Twins on Saturday afternoon at Target Field.
- #ASGWorthy: SS standouts are plentiful in AL
With proven vets like Troy Tulowitzki and dynamic youngsters like Carlos Correa and Francisco Lindor, the competition is fierce at AL shortstop.
- Story's big night writes happy ending for Rox
Solid starting pitching dominated the early part of the Saturday night's game between the D-backs and the Rockies, but Trevor Story once again proved to be the difference in the 5-2 victory in the second game of the series at Chase Field.
- Phillips punctuates behind-the-back flip
Phillips punctuates behind-the-back flip
- MLB Plus breaks down Yankees-Red Sox
After MLB.com introduced MLB Plus for Friday's Yankees-Red Sox game, the data-driven online broadcast returned for an encore during Boston's 8-0 victory on Saturday night at Fenway Park.
- SoE: MLB's most misleading month
It can be dangerous to put too much stock into April statistics. April actually tells us less about a player's season than any other month.
- Uribe wishes bride luck before wedding
Uribe wishes bride luck before wedding
- Casali's walk-off lifts Rays over Blue Jays
Curt Casali's RBI single in the bottom of the ninth gave the Rays a 4-3 walk-off win over the Blue Jays Saturday night at Tropicana Field.