TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 04/16/14
- Angels' Calhoun to DL after turning right ankle
Angels right fielder and leadoff man Kole Calhoun twisted his right ankle after crossing first base on an 11th-inning groundout on Tuesday night and is headed to the 15-day disabled list, where he'll join cleanup-hitting left fielder Josh Hamilton.
- Giants win challenge in 10th inning vs. Dodgers
A 10th-inning call that initially denied the Giants a leadoff baserunner in their game against the Dodgers was overturned following a video review.
- Napoli day to day with dislocated ring finger
Already this week, the Red Sox dodged major injuries to Dustin Pedroia and Koji Uehara. And it appears they were fortunate again on Tuesday night, as Mike Napoli merely suffered a dislocated left ring finger on a gruesome play in the top of the ninth inning of a 2-1 loss to the White Sox.
- Good news for Pedroia is what Red Sox needed
The Red Sox, already beset by multiple injuries, finally got good news with Dustin Pedroia's wrist exam showing no major damage.
- Sanchez's hit in 12th gives Giants walk-off win
Hector Sanchez's two-out single snapped a 12th-inning deadlock and ended a four-hour, 54-minute standoff Tuesday night as the Giants outlasted the Los Angeles Dodgers, 3-2.
- Mets respond to injuries with rout of D-backs
The Mets scored a season-high nine runs in a 9-0 rout of the D-backs on Tuesday at Chase Field. Kirk Nieuwenhuis finished with a homer and three RBIs.
- Mejia exits start due to blister on middle finger
Mets starter Jenrry Mejia left Tuesday's 9-0 win against the D-backs after five innings with what manager Terry Collins termed "a hell of a blister" on his right middle finger, but he expects to make his next start.
- Astros to call up highly touted Springer
Outfielder George Springer, one of the Astros' most anticipated prospects in years, will be called up from Triple-A Oklahoma City on Wednesday to infuse life into an offensive that has struggled through the first two weeks of the regular season.
- Big chill: Alexei motors home on walk-off error
Alexei Ramirez scored the game-winning run on a throwing error by Red Sox shortstop Xander Bogaerts as the Chicago White Sox won their second consecutive game on a game-ending play, 2-1, Tuesday night at U.S Cellular Field.
- Nicasio strong after first, bullpen follows his lead
Starting pitcher Juan Nicasio and a nail-biting bullpen effort made a one-run lead hold up as the Rockies beat the Padres, 3-2, at Petco Park on Tuesday night.
- Rookie Ventura earns first career win
Omar Infante led the Royals' mild charge, drilling a first-inning home run and later tallying an RBI fielder's choice to back up Yordano Ventura's solid seven innings as Kansas City took game one of the series, 4-2, against the Astros on Tuesday night in Minute Maid Park.