TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 05/19/13
- Profar called up as Kinsler heads to DL
The Rangers placed second baseman Ian Kinsler on the 15-day disabled list with a right intercostal strain on Sunday afternoon and recalled infielder Jurickson Profar -- MLB.com's No. 1 overall prospect -- from Triple-A Round Rock. Profar will be in uniform for Sunday night's game against the Tigers.
- Cards ride four-run fourth to take series from Brewers
The Cardinals closed a 10-game homestand with a 4-2 win over the Brewers. Sunday's victory, the team's 13th in 17 games this month, secured a series win for St. Louis.
- Joyce's contested hit ruled a homer after review
Rays outfielder Matt Joyce hit his eighth home run of the season Sunday afternoon at Camden Yards, after an official review gave Tampa Bay a 3-1 lead over the Orioles.
- Back-to-back HRs give Phils walk-off win over Reds
Stymied for most of the day, the Phillies came alive vs. Aroldis Chapman, as Erik Kratz and Freddy Galvis hit back-to-back homers for a 3-2, walk-off win over the Reds on Sunday at Citizens Bank Park.
- Ruiz exits with strained right hamstring
Carlos Ruiz left Sunday's finale vs. the Reds after the second inning with a strained right hamstring.
- Masterson dominates Mariners with 11 K's
Justin Masterson fanned 11 in seven scoreless frames, and the Tribe knocked six runs off Felix Hernandez in a 6-0 victory at Progressive Field.
- Nolasco's 11 K's end Marlins' six-game slide
Ricky Nolasco threw a gem on Sunday, and Marcell Ozuna did not let another stellar outing by a Marlins starter go to waste. The rookie's two-out, two-run double in the sixth was the difference in the Marlins' 2-1 win against the D-backs at Marlins Park.
- Crane, Luhnow attend Astros game after scouting trip
Astros owner Jim Crane and general manager Jeff Luhnow attended Saturday's and Sunday's games against the Pirates at PNC Park in a surprise trip that came about after both men scouted the University of North Carolina's game against Virginia in Chapel Hill, N.C., earlier Saturday.
- Still improving, Medlen looks to decrease walk totals
Kris Medlen certainly had reason to be encouraged after limiting the Dodgers to two hits and one unearned run in seven innings of Saturday night's 3-1 win at Turner Field. But the Braves right-hander was frustrated that he issued three walks.
- Solo shot all Locke needs as Pirates top Astros
Jeff Locke added seven dominant innings to his growing trail in the Pirates' series-clinching 1-0 victory over the Astros at PNC Park on Sunday afternoon.
- Cozart scratched from lineup with illness
The Reds were forced to scratch shortstop Zack Cozart from Sunday's lineup due to illness. Cesar Izturis started in Cozart's place and batted second.
- MRI confirms no new injury for Heisey
Injured Reds left fielder Chris Heisey, who had a setback early last week while rehabbing his injured right hamstring, had an MRI taken in Cincinnati.