TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 01/29/15
- Minaya joins Players Association to be advisor
Omar Minaya was hired by the Major League Baseball Players Association on Thursday to be senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark.
- Ichiro first player from Japan to suit up for Marlins
Now that the Marlins have signed Ichiro Suzuki, the Reds are the only team in Major League Baseball for which a Japanese player has never appeared.
- Veteran scout says Tom Brady had MLB tools
While Tom Brady will go down as one of the greatest players in NFL history, his career might have taken a different path if he'd joined the Expos after being drafted out of high school by Montreal in 1995.
- Penalties could keep Dodgers out of Moncada bidding
The Dodgers' desire to sign Cuban free agent Yoan Moncada has been tempered by the weighty penalties that would be levied against the club if it does.
- In joining Marlins, Ichiro dons familiar No. 51
Uniform numbers are revered more in Japan than America. That's probably explained in part by the culture of free agency and trades in the U.S. decreasing the chances that a player will be identified by one number for his entire career. The most anticipated moment of the news conference announcing Ichiro's signing with the Marlins on was the return of his iconic No. 51 to his uniform.
- 2015 Prospect Watch: Top 10 outfielders
The top 10 outfielders list annually has some of the most athletic and exciting prospects in the Minor Leagues, and this year is no different. Here is MLBPipeline.com's breakdown of the top-ranked outfield prospects for 2015.
- On the Cusp: Philadelphia Phillies
Bernie Pleskoff takes a look at which Phillies prospects could see the big leagues in 2015, including infielder Maikel Franco and left-hander Jesse Biddle, ranked No. 3 and No. 7 by MLB.com.
- Which prospects will make the Top 100 cut?
After an offseason filled with transactions and intrigue, Spring Training is fast approaching. That means it's time for the unveiling of the latest MLBPipeline.com's Top 100 Prospects list.
- Red Sox don't need true 'ace' at this point
In addition to Ben Cherington's upbeat talk of "untapped potential" in the Red Sox rotation, we've seen plenty of pooh-poohing of the "Boston needs an ace" topic by members of the Clay Buchholz-Rick Porcello-Justin Masterson-Wade Miley-Joe Kelly fivesome this winter. Maybe these guys are on to something.
- Bo knows brief baseball career, but has lasting legacy
Had he walked away earlier from the Los Angeles Raiders to focus entirely on baseball, Bo Jackson could have been the Mike Trout of his generation.