TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 07/04/15
- Royals find way to keep rolling with punches
The Royals are getting every other team's best game, best shot, best effort. So the Royals have to dig deep for victories, just as they did Friday night in a 3-2 walk-off win over the Twins at Kauffman Stadium.
- McCann seals Yanks' 1st walk-off of 2015
The walk-off hit was the Yankees' first of the season, Brian McCann's seventh of his career and it was his second walk-off home run as a Yankee.
- Nunez among 10 top prospect performers Friday
Oakland's farm system produced some pop on Friday night. At Double-A Midland, No. 4 prospect Renato Nunez ran his hitting streak to nine games while bashing a home run.
- Santana's own swipe can help fans steal a home
Aggressive baserunning by the Astros on Friday capped a four-run 10th inning in a 12-8 win over the Red Sox, but it could pay even greater dividends for a lucky fan, thanks to the Quicken Loans "Steal A Home" program.
- Carter makes heads-up throw ... for 4th out
Three outs is enough to escape an inning in baseball. Astros first baseman Chris Carter made sure his team had one extra in the seventh on Friday night at Fenway Park.
- Correa displays clutch gene in Fenway debut
There's not much 20-year-old rookie phenom Carlos Correa can do anymore to surprise anyone, especially Astros manager A.J. Hinch and his teammates.
- Rosenthal sees scoreless streak end
Trevor Rosenthal on Friday allowed a tie-breaking RBI single that sent the Cardinals to their fourth straight defeat. The run allowed also halted his 23 2/3-inning scoreless streak, which dated back to May 5.
- Yanks rally on McCann's walk-off HR in 12th
Brian McCann sent a walk-off three-run homer over the right-field fence in the 12th inning to push the Yankees past the Rays, 7-5, on Friday night at Yankee Stadium. It was the Yankees' first walk-off win of the year.
- Sanchez at best with batterymate Avila back
Tigers catcher Alex Avila realized around the fifth inning of Friday's 8-6 win over the Blue Jays that Anibal Sanchez was having a special night, and Sanchez was just five outs away from his second career no-hitter.
- Padres hand Cardinals fourth straight loss
Jedd Gyorko delivered a game-tying home run and the game-winning single to send San Diego to a 2-1 win over St. Louis in front of a sellout crowd at Busch Stadium. St. Louis has now lost four straight, its longest losing streak of the season.
- Pennington pushes D-backs past Rox in walk-off
Cliff Pennington drove in the game-winning run with an RBI sacrifice fly in the bottom of the 10th inning to lift the D-backs to a 4-3 win over the Rockies on Friday night at Chase Field.