TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 02/09/16
- Cuban phenom Lazarito nearing decision
Lazaro "Lazarito" Armenteros will spend the next 24 hours pondering his future. The 6-foot-2, 205-pound outfielder is expected to make a decision on where he will sign Wednesday, about one month after Major League Baseball declared him a free agent.
- Still on the market, Fowler boasts a truly unique skill set
The market for free-agent outfielders was particularly loaded this offseason, and as a result, one of the more unique players in the class seemed to get lost in the shuffle. It's the second week of February, and Dexter Fowler still hasn't found a home.
- Post Cuba: O' Brothers, Where Start Thou?
Two top players from the most famous baseball family in Cuba are not expected to return to the island.
- Source: Donaldson, Blue Jays reach 2-year deal
The Blue Jays have avoided a potentially contentious arbitration hearing by reportedly signing reigning American League MVP Josh Donaldson to a two-year contract worth $29 million.
- Ziegler remains baseball's unlikeliest closer
In an era where flamethrowers like Aroldis Chapman and Craig Kimbrel are lighting up radar guns, Brad Ziegler succeeds with his 84-mph sidearm delivery and near-historic ability to induce grounders. There's just no other closer like him.
- Want to dominate your fantasy draft?
Welcome to MLB.com's Fantasy Player Preview, your one-stop information shop for the 2016 campaign.
- Strasburg among Nationals on rebound for '16?
The Nationals need to stay healthy in 2016 if they want to return to the postseason. Last season, 17 players went on the disabled list -- mostly for lengthy periods.
- Best of the best: Top offseason moves
Of the many deals this offseason, some appear to be shrewder than others. With roughly two weeks to go before pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training, let's take a look at five moves that stand above the rest.
- Source: Tigers, J.D. come to 2-year agreement
The Tigers' streak of settling arbitration cases before a hearing rolls on. The team has reached an agreement with outfielder J.D. Martinez on a two-year contract worth $18.5 million, a source confirmed to MLB.com on Monday.
- MLBPipeline.com: Top 100 Prospects list
MLBPipeline.com unveiled its new Top 100 list for the 2016 season, and there's a new No. 1 prospect.
- SoE: Lupica: It's Peyton's call to retire or play
The media doesn't get to decide what's best for Peyton Manning. Even his family doesn't get to decide. He gets to decide, even if that doesn't fit the narrative that we like best for him.
- Pollock, D-backs agree on two-year deal
The D-backs on Monday reached agreement with outfielder A.J. Pollock on a two-year contract, which avoids a salary arbitration hearing.