TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 12/11/13
- Padres are quiet as Meetings pick up pace
The Winter Meetings picked up a bit on Tuesday, with one big trade, another less surprising swap and the introduction of one high-profile free-agent signing. But things remained quiet for the Padres.
- Hall of Fame trio could have been doubled
Unlike with Bobby Cox, Tony La Russa and Joe Torre, there is an easy case to be made against adding Marvin Miller, George Steinbrenner and Billy Martin to the Hall of Fame. Yet the case in favor of the latter three individuals is more compelling.
- Aspiring coaches use Meetings to network
Among the hundreds of people bustling at the Winter Meetings are a host of former players hoping to get back to the big leagues, this time as coaches, scouts or members of the media. Some, you've heard of. Most, you haven't.
- Melvin likes how A's roster reshaped quickly
Bob Melvin exited Day 2 of the Winter Meetings as one of few managers already equipped with a set roster for 2014. Moving forward, expect little offseason buzz from the A's.
- Dipoto eyes open market with freed-up payroll
By trading away Mark Trumbo, the Angels gained two young, controllable left-handed starters while clearing about $4 million in payroll. Now they can really hit the free-agent market.
- A's get results while division foes spend away
There have been repeated attempts to purchase the American League West title in recent years. Those attempts have failed.
- RBI Scouting Showcase sets up camp near Meetings
Florida youths on Tuesday took part in the second-ever RBI Scouting Showcase, which was designed to give kids from underserved and urban communities the chance to be recognized on a field not far from baseball's annual Winter Meetings.