TicketDugout.com utilizes secure SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information.
1. You will receive your tickets in time for your event.
2. If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled you will receive a refund.
3. Your tickets will be 100% authentic.
All tickets are shipped via Fedex.
Most ticket orders ship the same day.
A tracking code is provided by e-mail to track your ticket order.
MLB News - 04/23/14
- Hawkins a closer, and mentor, for Rockies
LaTroy Hawkins is the Rockies' closer -- for the time being. He's the guy the Rockies signed off the free-agent market last winter not only to get the final outs of victories but also to help lefty Rex Brothers develop into the reliever the Rockies believe he can be: their long-term answer to the challenges of the ninth inning.
- Phillies cash in on Dodgers' error in 10th inning
The breaks finally fell the Phillies' way on Tuesday night at Dodger Stadium, as a two-base error on Carlos Ruiz's fly ball to left field preceded Domonic Brown's game-winning double in the 10th inning, giving Philadelphia its third straight victory.
- Shaken-up Gordon passes concussion test
Dodgers second baseman Dee Gordon was dinged up while all but single-handedly generating the tying run in the seventh inning on Tuesday night, his 26th birthday. He had to come out of the game but later passed his concussion test and was OK.
- Tanaka turns in yet another efficient outing
Masahiro Tanaka may be just four starts into his Major League career, but the Yankees right-hander has shown just how impressive he can be.
- Athletics decline lease offer from Coliseum Authority
The longstanding saga with the A's and their ballpark took another turn on Tuesday night, as the club declined a 10-year lease offer from the Oakland Coliseum Authority.
- Missouri wins College HOF Classic in Kansas City
Missouri defeated Wichita State, 5-4, on Tuesday at Kauffman Stadium in "The National College Baseball Hall of Fame Classic at The K." Dillon Everett hit a walk-off single in the 10th inning.
- Morales in control to win duel over Bumgarner
Fashioning his second straight stellar start, Franklin Morales held the Giants to one run in seven innings and made solo homers by Troy Tulowitzki and Nolan Arenado stand, as the Rockies won for the fifth time in six games, 2-1, at Coors Field on Tuesday night
- Headley hits 12th-inning homer off weary bullpen
Chase Headley hit a home run to start the 12th inning Tuesday to lead the Padres to a 2-1 victory over the Brewers at Miller Park.